Quality management system upgrade actions to promote Qin Yi Chi genius attended the meeting and delivered a speech
National recognition  137
CNCA on the quality management system certification upgrade version of the implementation of the views
All directly under the Inspection and Quarantine, the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision (the market supervision and management departments), the certification body, China National Accreditation Certification Center, China Certification and Accreditation Association:
Quality management system certification to promote enterprises to improve quality management, delivery of quality trust, training of quality personnel, is to promote effective management of total quality means. In order to implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the CPC and the Guiding Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Carrying Out Quality Improvement Actions, strengthen the quality management of all personnel, all-round and entire processes. According to the general arrangement of AQSIQ and CNCA, The implementation of the "Quality Management System Certification Upgrade" (referred to as "Upgrade") nationwide implementation of the views are as follows:
First, the overall requirements
(A) the basic principles
1. Adhere to inherit and innovate. On the basis of summarizing and inheriting the practice of quality management system certification at home and abroad for 30 years, we actively promote the innovation of certification standards and certification technology, coordinate with general certification projects, improve the quality of supply of quality management system certification system and meet the needs of market diversity.
2. Prominent industry characteristics. In accordance with the guiding ideology of "one industry grasps one industry", we insist on leading enterprises in the industry, conforming to the reality of the industry, embodying the characteristics of the industry and developing the service industry. Based on the national standard "National Economic Industry Classification", it is the foundation for the industry. According to the actual demand of different industries, it is necessary to carry out the certification of quality management system or quality management system with outstanding characteristics of the industry.
3. Strengthen professional ability. The establishment of a unified national voluntary certification system, unified certification standards and certification rules, highlighting the professional competence of certification bodies and certification personnel requirements to promote the certification body with a high standard of professional ability to provide a high level of certification services.
4. Stick to jointly promote. Mobilize the power of all sectors of society, especially the competent departments of various industries, trade associations, enterprises and certification and accreditation bodies to participate in the design of the certification system and promote the certification implementation and certification results.
(B) the center task
The connotation of "Quality Management System Certification Upgrading Edition" is that the quality management system standard (GB / T 19001 / ISO 9001) will be used as a turning point to highlight the quality characteristics of the industry. Through the innovation of standards and certification technologies, the quality management system certification system Upgrade, promote enterprise quality management upgrade, make the enterprise quality management system more integrated and efficient, boosting the quality of products and services to enhance.
1. To establish a prominent industry-specific quality management system certification to meet the specific needs of the industry.
2. The introduction of hierarchical certification model, the establishment of a specific industry-level quality management system certification, reflecting the quality of enterprise performance management differences.
3. To promote integrated management system certification, improve business management effectiveness.
4. Encourage the application of new technologies to innovate and certify technical methods to promote the effectiveness or efficiency of certification.
5. To promote certification value-added services to meet the enterprise, especially small and medium-sized micro-enterprises to enhance the quality of demand.
Second, promote the establishment of prominent industry characteristics of quality management system certification
Encourage industry authorities, enterprises, social organizations, certification bodies and all relevant parties to establish and highlight the key processes and market requirements for quality control in specific industries on the basis of the general quality management system certification (GB / T 19001 / ISO 9001) Industry characteristics of the quality management system certification standards and certification projects.
(C) the basis for certification standards should in principle be the national standard or industry standard. Standard should be "A + B" mode, A should cover all the requirements of GB / T 19001 / ISO 9001 standards, B for industry-specific refinement or additional quality management system requirements, should be the appropriate standard A, B two parts Clearly separated. The standard framework shall comply with GB / T 27007 "Guidelines for the preparation of normative documents for the conformity assessment of conformity assessment" and the relevant requirements of the International Organization for Standardization (Part I of the ISO Directive, Annex SL).
(D) CNCA or CNCA with the relevant industry authorities organize the drafting and release of certification rules. The relevant industry associations, enterprises and certification bodies are encouraged to jointly draft the certification rules and the framework and contents of the certification rules (such as the certification personnel, the time of audit, the planning and implementation of audit activities, the scope of certification, the requirements for certification process and certification conclusion) Shall comply with GB / T 27007 "Conformity Assessment Conformity Assessment with the preparation of normative documents" and certification and accreditation relevant norms.
(5) The certification body shall meet the requirements of GB / T 27021 "Certification and Accreditation Body for Conformity Assessment Management System" and related requirements, be qualified in a specific industry and have high professional competence in the planning and implementation of a certification scheme for a specific industry; Staff in education, work experience, certification and other aspects of the relevant qualifications and more experienced professionals to ensure that provide a high level of certification services.
(F) should be a certification certificate clearly, completely and accurately marked certification-related information, such as certification based on standard name, standard number, certification scope, and the proper use of the relevant accreditation mark to ensure that not misleading, does not affect the certification results Adopted and used. The certification body is obliged to promote the correct connotation of this certification to the certification principal and all certification results collectors. In principle, no GB / T 19001 / ISO 9001 certificate covering the same certification scope will be issued (unless required by the certification principal).
Third, to promote the establishment of a specific industry-level quality management system certification
Based on the actual situation of quality management in specific industries, we guide enterprises to make full use of various quality management methods such as high performance, Six Sigma, Lean management and QC team to improve the quality management system on the basis of meeting GB / T 19001 / ISO 9001 standards. The certification body shall conduct a quantitative evaluation of the maturity and quality performance level of the enterprise quality management, establish a hierarchical certification of the quality management system that highlights the characteristics of the industry and continuously improve the quality management level.
(Vii) certification based on the standard should meet the requirements of (three). Based on the GB / T 19001 / ISO 9001 standards, the company shall formulate the industry-specific quality management system grading certification standards according to the general requirements for grading certification and the relevant requirements of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO Annex I, part 1). Grading certification standards should be clearly defined quantitative indicators, scoring rules and grading rules and other requirements, through the system operation maturity and quality performance of quantitative evaluation, certification results achieved grading. The certification results are divided into three levels: A level, AA level, AAA level. The evaluation indexes and evaluation methods should reflect objectively and accurately the results of the quality management system maturity and quality performance of the enterprise as much as possible, including relevant information such as sampling by government agencies, customer satisfaction assessment, product quality exposure, national credit system and system integration.
(8) CNCA or CNCA, in conjunction with the relevant competent departments of industry, organize the formulation and promulgation of the hierarchical certification rules of the relevant industries. Related requirements with (d).
(IX) The certification body and the certification personnel shall, in addition to the requirements stipulated in (5), also possess the evaluation tools and methods applicable to the classification certification.
(X) A certification certificate should clearly, completely and accurately mark the certification rating results and other relevant information. Related requirements with (f).
Fourth, to promote integrated management system certification
Guide enterprises to quality management system as the basis for integration into the environment, occupational health and safety and other management system requirements, combined with the actual business, in accordance with the process approach to establish a systematic and efficient integrated management system to address the "fragmented" management issues and enhance the comprehensive management of enterprises Efficiency; encourage certification bodies to carry out integrated management system certification, to provide "integrated" audit and certification services, reduce the burden on enterprises and improve the efficiency of certification audit.
(11) The three national standards of quality, environment and occupational health and safety should be used as the basis for certification at the same time. If it involves the integration of other management systems, other relevant national standards should also be used as the basis for certification.
(12) The certification body shall carry out the integration management system certification in accordance with the requirements of GB / T 27021 "Certification and Accreditation Body for Conformity Assessment Management System" and "Approval of Integration".
(13) Advocacy of certification bodies to clearly, completely and accurately certify relevant information on a certificate according to the needs of the enterprise, such as the certification by all standards, the standard number, the scope of certification according to different standards, and the proper use Relevant accreditation mark, to ensure that not misleading, does not affect the certification results of the letter and use. The certification body is obliged to propagandize the correct connotation of the certification to the certification principal and all the certification result collectors.
Fifth, speed up certification of technological innovation
Encourage the certification body to explore the use of the Internet, big data and other new technologies, the traditional authentication technology innovation, improve certification efficiency and effectiveness.
(14) The risk posed to the certification activities by new technologies should be considered on the basis of risk thinking, and there is evidence to ensure that the validity and the reliability of the certification results are higher than or the same as the common certification after the application of new technologies.
(XV) When using the new technology to plan and implement the certification activities, the certification body shall comply with the requirements of GB / T 27021 "Certification and Accreditation Body for Conformity Assessment Management System" and the relevant certification and accreditation requirements for applying information technology.
(16) To collect and analyze enterprise-related quality information and objective evidences by means of new technologies such as Internet, big data and cloud computing in the aspects of certification planning, certification audit, certification decision and certification result certification, etc., to determine key points of audit and make precise Audit program, using appropriate and efficient audit techniques, to provide high-quality certification results.
(17) To promote multi-party collaboration to establish a platform for certification and sharing, establish channels of information exchange and communication, provide authentic and reliable quality management system certification results and relevant information for the community, and promote the comprehensive utilization of quality and big data.
Sixth, to encourage certification of value-added services
Encourage the certification body to take advantage of quality data resources, quality management and other aspects of the unique professional advantages for enterprises, especially small and medium-sized micro-enterprises to provide value-added services, create quality brand, improve the quality of level.
(18) The certification bodies are encouraged to comprehensively apply the basic quality measures such as standards, measurement, inspection and testing, and certification to provide the enterprises with integrated services.
(19) The certification body conducts quality diagnosis on the enterprise, points out that there are short quality or weak links in the enterprise, which helps the enterprise to identify the cause of the problem, determine the direction of improvement and take effective measures.
(20) The certification body shall ensure that the value-added service activities provided will not affect the impartiality of the certification results. Certification value-added services not to obtain the object or to maintain certification for the purpose, can not be involved to help enterprises "to establish, implement or maintain management system."
(XX) Deepen cooperation between departments
1. Relying on the national certification and accreditation ministerial joint mechanism, give full play to the role of industry authorities, and actively introduce the relevant industries "upgrade" certification project, and strengthen the "upgraded version" of the certification activities linked supervision.
2. Actively promote relevant industry authorities, industry associations and local governments to use the "upgraded version" as a new measure to enhance the quality of the industry and deepen the reform of "running their own clothes", improve the supporting policies and promote the adoption of the "upgraded version" certification results.
3. Form a joint publicity force to strengthen the interpretation and promotion of "upgraded version" policies and popularize the "upgraded version" outstanding cases through television, newspapers, magazines, websites, WeChat and other forms.
(22) Strengthen comprehensive supervision
1. CNCA and relevant industry authorities, authorized institutions, certification and accreditation industry associations, local certification regulatory authorities and other relevant parties to establish regulatory mechanisms for certification and supervision, the "upgraded version" certification activities to carry out regular or irregular special supervision and inspection .
2. Local certification and supervision departments in accordance with their respective responsibilities, according to the law within the jurisdiction of the "upgraded version" of the certification exercise supervision and inspection, investigate and deal with violations.
3. The CNCA established a credit record on the illegal acts of the relevant entities in the "upgraded version" certification and incorporated it into the national unified credit system platform to implement joint disciplinary actions.
(23) Perfecting the accreditation system
1. Incorporate "Upgraded" certification into the national accreditation system and formulate and issue accreditation requirements and supporting accreditation policies and procedures for "Upgraded Edition".
2. The accreditation body certifies, extends and maintains the accreditation scope of the "upgraded" accreditation body to verify that the accreditation body can simultaneously meet the internationally accepted standards for quality management system certification, the requirements of international organizations and the relevant certification rules of the "upgraded version" Claim.
3. In granting and maintaining the accreditation of "upgraded" accreditation bodies, accreditation bodies should assess the effectiveness of accreditation bodies in the management of accredited staff engaged in "upgraded" work.
(24) Strengthen self-discipline of the industry
1. Certification and accreditation industry associations to establish certification personnel ability to enhance the mechanism. Clearly put forward the quality management system certification personnel ability to enhance the requirements, the development and establishment of quality management certification personnel ability to enhance the training courses, to enhance the ability of certified personnel to provide help and services.
2. Set up an upgraded version of quality management certification peer review exchange platform. Organize the exchange of good cases of "upgraded version", follow up and evaluate the implementation effect of "upgraded version", and continuously improve the quality of certification.
(Twenty-five) to establish a standard system
To study and establish an "upgraded version" certification and accreditation standard system, make the top-level design and organize relevant parties to speed up the development of a common standard for certification and accreditation as a supporting supporting document for the "upgraded version".
November 20, 2017
(This piece is released publicly)
Quality management system upgrade actions to promote Qin Yi Chi genius attended the meeting and delivered a speech
IAF and ISO Joint Declaration - ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for the final year of change
Certification and accreditation help to improve quality AQSIQ housing urban and rural construction CNCA organized World Recognition Day theme activities